Enter our competition for the chance to win a pair of tickets for our Classic Album Sundays session featuring Fleetwood Mac ‘Rumours’ on Sunday, 7th June in either London or New York City (event details here), an audiophile, double 45 rpm vinyl copy of the album courtesy of Warner Bros/Rhino Records and a set of Klipsch Audio S3M earphones. Terms and conditions are below and the winner will be notified on Saturday 6th June at 12 pm GMT.
To enter you must follow @ClassicAlbumSun on Twitter and tweet:
‘I want to hear Fleetwood Mac ‘Rumours’ on @Rhino_Records vinyl on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun hi-fi on @KlipschAudio Loudspeakers.’
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays, or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet ‘’I want to hear Fleetwood Mac ‘Rumours’ on @Rhino_Records vinyl on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun hi-fi on @KlipschAudio Loudspeakers.’
4. This competition will commence at 12.00pm (GMT) 1 June 2015. The cut off time for entries will be 12:30 pm on Saturday 6th June at 12 noon. Winners will be notified by 1 pm that day (Saturday).
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner per who will receive entry for two people to either our London or New York City Fleetwood Mac ‘Rumours’ CAS session on 7th June, 2015, one vinyl copy of Fleetwood Mac ‘Rumours’ and Klipsch Audio S3M earphones.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Saturday 6th June. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Producer Pioneers is a brand-new event series presented by Classic Album Sundays and Resident Advisor which will celebrate, educate and aim to inspire the next generation of women producers within the music production space.