Enter our competition for the chance to win a pair of tickets for our Classic Album Sundays 25th anniversary celebration of Depeche Mode ‘Violator’ on Sunday, 1 March in either London or New York City (event details here), a vinyl copy of the album courtesy of Sire/Rhino Records and a set of Klipsch Audio S3M earphones. Terms and conditions are below and the winner will be notified on Saturday 28th February at 1 pm GMT.
To enter you must follow @ClassicAlbumSun on Twitter and tweet:
‘I want to hear Depeche Mode ‘Violator’ on @Rhino_Records vinyl on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun hi-fi on @KlipschAudio Loudspeakers.’
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays, or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet ‘I want to hear The Unthanks’ new album Mount the Air on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun hi-fi!’
4. This competition will commence at 3.00pm (GMT) 12:30 pm 23 February 2015. The cut off time for entries will be 12:30 pm on Saturday 28th February , winners will be notified by 1 pm that day (Saturday).
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner per who will receive entry for two people to either our London or New York City Depeche Mode ‘Violator’ CAS session on 1 March, 2015, one vinyl copy of Depeche Mode ‘Violator’ and Klipsch Audio S3M earphones.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Saturday 28 February. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Comments are closed.