Ahead of our event with Guardian Live and Badly Drawn Boy on Wednesday 16th September (event details here), we are giving away a special limited edition version of the album which has been remastered as a double 45rpm LP for increased sonic quality courtesy of XL Recordings, a pair of tickets for the event and a set of Klipsch Audio S3M earphones. Terms and conditions are below and the winner will be notified on Monday 14th September 2015 at 12 pm GMT.
Please note the LP would be posted out after the album release date.
To enter you must follow @ClassicAlbumSun on Twitter and tweet:
I want to hear Badly Drawn Boy “The Hour of Bewilderbeast” on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun Audio Note UK hi-fi
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays, The Guardian or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet ‘I want to hear Badly Drawn Boy “The Hour of Bewilderbeast” on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun Audio Note UK hi-fi’
4. This competition will commence at 12.00pm (GMT) 8th September 2015. The cut off time for entries will be 11:30 am on Monday 14th September 2015. Winners will be notified by 1 pm that day (Monday).
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner per who will receive entry for two people to our Guardian Live: Classic Album Sundays with Badly Drawn Boy event in London on 16th September 2015, one vinyl copy of Badly Drawn Boy “The Hour of Bewilderbeast” and Klipsch Audio S3M earphones.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Monday 14th September 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.