Enter our competition for the chance to win a pair of tickets for our Classic Album Sundays session featuring Aphex Twin ‘Selected Ambient Works 85-92’ on either Sunday, 5th July in London or 19th July 2015 in New York City (event details here), an audiophile, remastered vinyl copy of the album courtesy of R&S Records and a set of Klipsch Audio S3M earphones. Terms and conditions are below and the winner will be notified on Saturday 4th July 2015 at 12 pm GMT.
To enter you must follow @ClassicAlbumSun on Twitter and tweet:
‘I want to hear Aphex Twin ‘Selected Ambient Works’ on @randsrecords on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun hi-fi on @KlipschAudio Loudspeakers.’
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays, or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet ‘’I want to hear Aphex Twin ‘Selected Ambient Works’ on @randsrecords on the incredible @ClassicAlbumSun hi-fi on @KlipschAudio Loudspeakers.’
4. This competition will commence at 8.00am (GMT) 28 June 2015. The cut off time for entries will be 11:30 am on Saturday 4th July 2015. Winners will be notified by 1 pm that day (Saturday).
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner per who will receive entry for two people to our Aphex Twin ‘Selected Ambient Works 85-92’ CAS session in either London on 5th July 2015 or New York City on 19th July, 2015, one vinyl copy of Aphex Twin ‘Selected Ambient Works 85-92’ and Klipsch Audio S3M earphones.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Saturday 4th July 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Producer Pioneers is a brand-new event series presented by Classic Album Sundays and Resident Advisor which will celebrate, educate and aim to inspire the next generation of women producers within the music production space.