Building up to a months worth of events celebrating The Strokes “Is This It’ we are delighted to be able to offer a vinyl copy of the album courtesy of Rough Trade Records and a pair of tickets to this Sundays listening session at Brilliant Corners in London.
Please note you must attend the event in London on Sunday 1st October to collect the LP in person, it will not be posted out.
Full details of the event and the rest of our worldwide listening sessions can be found here.
To enter the competition all you have to do is follow Classic Album Sundays on Twitter and tweet:
I want to win a vinyl of The Strokes ‘Is This It’ & tickets to London’s album listening session! Info: http://bit.ly/2wRluZl
Terms and conditions below.
Check out our The Strokes Musical Lead Up Playlist here.
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet: I want to win a vinyl of The Strokes ‘Is This It’ & tickets to London’s album listening session! Info:
4. This competition will commence at 13.00pm (GMT) 26th September 2017. The cut off time for entries will be 17:00pm on Friday 29th September 2017. Winners will be notified by 19:00pm on Friday 29th September 2017.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a vinyl copy of The Strokes ‘Is This It’ and two tickets to London’s listening session on Sunday 1st October.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Friday 29th September 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
15. The winner must attend the event in London on Sunday 1st October to collect the record in person. The LP will not be posted out.
Posted on: September 26, 2017