Continuing our month celebrating The Strokes “Is This It’ we are delighted to be able to offer a vinyl copy of the album courtesy of Rough Trade Records.
To enter the competition all you have to do is follow Classic Album Sundays on Twitter and tweet:
“I want to win a vinyl of The Strokes ‘Is This It’ & courtesy of : http://bit.ly/2hJBCS6″
Terms and conditions below.
Check out our The Strokes Musical Lead Up Playlist here.
Read our blog on The Strokes ‘Is This It’ here.
Our limited edition The Strokes ‘Is This It’ posters can be found here.
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet: “I want to win a vinyl of The Strokes ‘Is This It’ courtesy of : http://bit.ly/2hJBCS6
4. This competition will commence at 12.30pm (GMT) 16th October 2017. The cut off time for entries will be 11:59pm on Monday 23rd October 2017. Winners will be notified by 13:00pm on Tuesday 31st October 2017.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a vinyl copy of The Strokes ‘Is This It’.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by 13:00pm on Tuesday 31st October 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: October 16, 2017