To celebrate our album of the month being The Smiths ‘The Queen Is Dead’, we’re giving away a vinyl copy of the album courtesy of Warner Music UK. We will also be giving away a pair of Klipsch R6 in ear headphones.
You can read more about the album here and hear our musical lead up playlists here.
To enter you must follow @ClassicAlbumSun on Twitter and tweet:
“Frankly, Mr. Shankly” I want to win a #TheSmiths LP via @UMusicuk & @KlipschAudio earphones courtesy of @ClassicAlbumSun #LoveVinyl
Terms and conditions are below and the winner will be notified on Tuesday 5th July 2016 at 12 pm GMT.
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet: “Frankly, Mr. Shankly” I want to win a #TheSmiths LP via @UMusicuk & @KlipschAudio earphones courtesy of @ClassicAlbumSun #LoveVinyl
4. This competition will commence at 13.00pm (GMT) 28th June 2016. The cut off time for entries will be 11:59pm on Monday 4th July 2016. Winners will be notified by 1pm on Tuesday 5th July 2016.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a copy of The Smiths ‘The Queen Is Dead’ on vinyl and a pair of Klipsch R6 Headphones.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Tuesday 5th July 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: June 28, 2016