We are delighted be able to giveaway a vinyl copy of March’s album of the month Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds The Boatman’s Call courtesy of our friends at BMG UK.
Whilst direct, the music pulls in many influences from blues to jazz, which offer a revealing and sympathetic bed for Cave’s best, most affecting songs. The lyrics are crooned, rather than shouted, over sparse guitar and piano arrangements resulting in his most beautiful sounding album.
All you have to do to enter is follow us on Twitter and and tweet:
I want to win an a #vinyl copy of Nick Cave ‘The Boatman’s Call’ courtesy of @ClassicAlbumSun & . Full details on how to enter: http://bit.ly/2FxL9L1
Full terms and conditions below.
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet: I want to win an a #vinyl copy of Nick Cave The Boatman’s Call courtesy of @ClassicAlbumSun & . Full details on how to enter:
4. This competition will commence at 13.00pm (GMT) 13th March 2018. The cut off time for entries will be 11:59pm on Monday 19th March 2018. The winner will be notified by 13:00pm on Tuesday 20th March 2018.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a vinyl copy of Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds The Boatman’s Call.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by 13:00pm on Tuesday 20th March 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: March 13, 2018