We’ve got a pair of tickets to giveaway to the sold out upcoming event on Friday February 9th at Jimi Hendrix’s old flat in London where we will be featuring his iconic Axis: Bold as Love album.
This iconic venue was the only place Hendrix ever called home in London having lived at 23 Brook Street from 1968–69. We will be playing the album in full on a world-class audiophile hi-fi supplied by our friends at Sonata Hifi.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is like our Facebook page and share this post.
Read full details of the event here.
Check out our Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland Silk-Screened CAS Tour Poster here.
Take a listen to our The Jimi Hendrix Experience Electric Ladyland Musical Lead-Up Playlist here.
Check out Hendrix producer Eddie Kramer’s Top Five Albums of All Time here.
Terms and conditions below.
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need like the Classic Album Sundays Facebook page and share this post.
4. This competition will commence at 13.o0pm (GMT) 17th January 2018. The cut off time for entries will be 11:59pm on Tuesday 23rd January 2018. Winners will be notified by 13:00pm on Wednesday 24th January 2018.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a pair of tickets to the Hendrix Flat Friday Late event on Friday February 9th 2018.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by 13:00pm on Wednesday 24th January 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: January 17, 2018