We are delighted to be able to offer one of our lucky followers a fantastic starter kit from the guys over at GrooveWasher.
We have been using these kits at our worldwide events for over a year now and have been delighted with the results. The kit comes with:
– One All Purpose Cleaning Pad (Purple Base)–with velcro on the base to secure the pad to the handle and allow easy removal for cleaning or replacement.
– One 2 oz bottle of G2 Fluid with mist spray applicator.
– Record label protector mask
– GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Booklet
© Aaron Lindberg Photography
The GrooveWasher G2 Fluid is the result of years of research and testing. The selection of ingredients was guided by the formulations of the D series fluids of the 1970s. G2 Fluid is designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of the delicate vinyl surface and microgroove. Anti-static action on contact. Honest cleaning to release the honest sound of the recording.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the analog signal in the microgroove is lost, nothing will recover it.
A two ounce spray bottle has more than 300 fine mist sprays. Enough to clean both sides of 50 records! (YMMV). 2 oz-4 oz Combo Fluid Packs and 8 ounce refill bottles are available for separate purchase.
Some vinyl record cleaning fluids on the market today are plain distilled water. Or worse, have a high level of alcohol which is an ineffective cleaner and can harm vinyl records. Some can leave a layer in the microgroove that reduces sound fidelity.
All you have to do to enter is follower Classic Album Sundays and GrooveWasher on twitter and tweet:
I want to keep my records clean with a @GrooveWasher record cleaning kit from @ClassicAlbumSun. Details: http://classicalbumsundays.com/groovewasher-giveaway/
Terms and conditions below.
© Aaron Lindberg Photography
Aaron Lindberg Photography is an experienced Kansas City-based commercial photography studio.
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet: I want to keep my records clean with a @GrooveWasher record cleaning kit from @ClassicAlbumSun. Details: http://classicalbumsundays.com/groovewasher-giveaway/
4. This competition will commence at 12.00pm (GMT) 26th July 2017. The cut off time for entries will be 11:59pm on Tuesday 1st August 2017. Winners will be notified by 1pm on Wednesday 2nd August 2017.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a GrooveWasher record cleaning kit.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Wednesday 2nd July 201y. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: July 26, 2017