We’re delighted that our friends over at GrooveWasher have kindly supplied our events with their fantastic product and have also given us an extra set to giveaway to one of our lucky followers.
© Aaron Lindberg Photography
GrooveWasher is the ultimate vinyl record cleaning system, backed by decades of research, testing and audiophile experience. GrooveWasher’s G2 Fluid is specially formulated to clean vinyl records, safely and honestly.
If you’ve been looking for the simplest, smartest, sleekest solution to clean and preserve your vinyl records, stop. GrooveWasher has your back. Your front. Your whole record collection. It’s no secret why. GrooveWasher’s formula re-masters perhaps the most successful cleaning system in the history of the record industry.
“GrooveWasher is the best manual record cleaning system on the market today.” Nate Goyer, The Vinyl Guide podcast www.thevinylguide.com.
To enter you must follow @ClassicAlbumSun on Twitter and tweet:
“I wanna keep my records clean and win a cleaning kit via @ClassicAlbumSun”
Terms and conditions are below and the winner will be notified on Thursday 9th June 2016 at 12 pm GMT.
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet: I wanna keep my records clean and win a cleaning kit via @ClassicAlbumSun
4. This competition will commence at 16.00pm (GMT) 2nd June 2016. The cut off time for entries will be 11:59pm on Wednesday 8th June 2016. Winners will be notified by 1pm on Thursday 9th June 2016.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a GrooveWasher record cleaning kit.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Thursday 9th June 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: June 2, 2016