Next Monday (23rd Jan) we are lucky enough to be joined by Douglas Dare at Brilliant Corners in London as we dig deep into his amazing ‘Aforger’ album.
Full details of the event and ticketing info can be found here.
Building up to the event the good people over at Erased Tapes have supplied us with a copy of the album to giveaway which will also come with a pair of tickets.
Please note you MUST collect the album from the event.
To enter the competition all you have to do is Tweet:
I wanna win a #vinyl of Douglas Dare ‘Aforger’ via @ErasedTapes & tickets to @ClassicAlbumSun event on Jan 23rd http://bit.ly/2jBl0w4
Terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet: I wanna win a #vinyl of Douglas Dare ‘Aforger’ via @ErasedTapes & tix to @ClassicAlbumSun
4. This competition will commence at 13.00pm (GMT) 16th January 2017. The cut off time for entries will be 12:00pm on Friday 20th January 2017. Winners will be notified by 13:00pm on Friday 20th January 2017.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a vinyl copy of Douglas Dare ‘Forger’ and a pair of tickets to the Classic Album Sundays event at Brilliant Corners, London on January 23rd 2017. Please note the LP must be collected from the event. It will not be posted out.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified on Friday 20th January 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the CAS sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and CAS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: January 16, 2017