We have got a pair of tickets to giveaway to tommorow nights event with Billy Bragg at Royal Albert Hall. Classic Album Sundays’ Colleen Murphy and Billy Bragg discuss the history, impact and legacy of skiffle, Britain’s first indigenous pop movement, and how it inspired the British artists who would later steer Sixties counter-culture. Full event info can be found here.
All you have to do to enter is tweet the answer to the below question to us at .
‘What was the name of the first song to put Lonnie Donegan on the skiffle map?’
Terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
1.This competition is open to fans following Classic Album Sundays aged 21 years or over.
2. Employees of Classic Album Sundays or persons in any with involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. To enter, entrants need to Tweet:
4. This competition will commence at 12.30pm (GMT) 5th June 2017. The cut off time for entries will be 10:00AM (GMT) on 6th June 2017. Winners will be notified by 11:00am on Tuesday 6th June 2017.
5. CAS accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the CAS by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner who will win a pair of tickets to Classic Album Sundays and Billy Bragg at Royal Albert Hall on June 6th.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, CAS reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the competition one agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Posted on: June 5, 2017